Take a new view on the year with an HSBC Credit Card.
Start today by applying for the feature-packed credit card that delivers everything you need for $0 Annual Fee for life¹.
HSBC Credit Card - feature-packed plus promotions
- Enjoy $0 Annual Fee for life¹ as well as the ability to add additional cardholders at no extra cost (other fees and charges apply).
- Benefit from 0% p.a. balance transfer² for 6 months from non HSBC credit cards (reverts to the variable cash advance rate).
- Receive up to 55 days interest free³ on purchases, when you pay the balance in full by the due date each month. (This offer includes any balance transfers, promotional purchases and the 0% p.a. balance transfer above.)
- Have the ability to make interest free purchases for up to 50 months4 at participating retailers across Australia. Minimum purchase amounts and repayments apply.
- Access to special offers and instant discounts with HSBC's home&Away Privilege Program5.
Apply now Key Facts Sheet
Who can apply
- Over the age of 18
- Earn at least $20,000 p.a.
- Have a good credit rating
- Address details
- Income and employment
What to expect
- Apply securely online in 10 minutes
- Get an instant response in 60 seconds
- Upload extra documentation
Take a look at some of our other great offers and start a better banking experience today.More offers
Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 232595. Fees, charges, terms & conditions apply. Visit hsbc.com.au or call 132 152. HSBC's lending criteria apply. HSBC Credit Card account holders who have previously cancelled their card may be ineligible for this promotional offer.
1. The $0 annual fee applies to the standard HSBC Credit Card for new customers only and only applies while you remain an HSBC Credit Card customer.
2. To be eligible for the introductory balance transfer rate, the balance transfer request must be made at the time of applying for the new HSBC credit card. The interest rate on the balance transfer applies for six months and must be from non-HSBC credit cards. After this period, any balance outstanding from the balance transfer will accrue interest at the cash advance rate (currently as at and subject to change). HSBC will allocate payments we receive from you to pay off the portion of your balance which attracts the highest interest rate first and subsequently to portions of your balance attracting lower interest rates. This may mean applying any and all payments made to your HSBC Credit Card account to pay off other transactions such as purchases and cash advances before any balance transfer amount.
3. Depending on when you make your purchases, when your statement is issued, and if you pay off the total outstanding balance on your next statement of account on or before the due date. There are no interest free days on cash advances and balance transfers. You will not gain the benefit of the interest free period unless you pay the full balance (including any Balance Transfer or promotional purchases) by the due date.
4. Available at participating retailers only. A list of retailers is available at hsbc.com.au/instore-finance. Minimum purchase and conditions apply. Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate (currently as at ). Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $30, whichever is higher.
5. home&Away Privilege Program terms and conditions apply.