Get off to a flying start with an HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card.
Make the world your playground. Wherever you plan to travel to, start today by applying for an HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card.
Wherever you love to travel to, start with great travel benefits.
- Enjoy 40,000 bonus Qantas Points¹ (available to new customers who apply by and spend $1,500 on eligible purchases within 3 months)
- Take advantage of 0% p.a. Balance Transfer promotion for 6 months² from non HSBC credit cards (reverts to the variable cash advance rate).
- Earn 1 Qantas Point³ per $1 spent up to $2,500 per statement period on eligible purchases made in Australia and overseas. Every $1 spent thereafter will earn 0.5 Qantas Points³.
- Benefit from complimentary4 International Travel Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance, Guaranteed Pricing Scheme, Transit Accident Insurance and Purchase Protection Insurance. Eligibility criteria and conditions apply. Eligibility criteria and conditions apply.
- Enjoy access to special offers with HSBC's home&Away program5.
Apply now Key Facts Sheet
Who can apply
- Over the age of 18
- Earn at least $40,000 p.a.
- Have a good credit rating
- Address details
- Income and employment
What to expect
- Apply securely online in 10 minutes
- Get an instant response in 60 seconds
- Upload extra documentation
Take a look at some of our other great offers and start a better banking experience today.More offers
Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 Australian Credit Licence 232595. Fees, charges, terms, conditions and HSBC lending criteria apply to all credit cards issued by HSBC. Visit hsbc.com.au or call. Annual fee is $199.
1. Bonus 40,000 Qantas Points offer is available to new HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card holders who apply by . and spend $1,500 on eligible purchases within 3 months of account approval and if your account is current and in good state. Bonus points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 2 months of eligible spend criteria being met. Eligible purchases exclude interest free promotions, balance transfers, business expenses, cash advances, fees or charges, any disputed transactions, and any government fee or charge. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and provide your valid membership number to HSBC in order to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available at qantas.com/terms.
2. To be eligible for the introductory balance transfer rate, the balance transfer request must be made when applying for the HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card. The interest rate on the balance transfer applies for six months and must be from non-HSBC credit cards. After this period, any balance outstanding from the balance transfer will accrue interest at the cash advance rate (currently . as at and subject to change). HSBC will allocate payments received from you to pay off the portion of your balance attracting the highest interest rate first and subsequently to portions of your balance attracting lower interest rates. This may mean applying any and all payments made to your HSBC Platinum Credit Card account to pay off other transactions such as purchases and cash advances before any balance transfer amount.
3. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the HSBC Qantas Rewards Terms and Conditions. No points are earned on balance transfers, cash advances and other ineligible transactions. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and provide your valid membership number to HSBC in order to earn and redeem points. Membership and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available at qantas.com/terms.
4. Insurance policies are issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177(AFSL No. 245631) trading as Allianz Global Assistance (under a binder from Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (AFSL No. 124708)) and HSBC Bank Australia Limited (ABN 48 006 434 162) (AFSL 232595). Terms and conditions, limits and exclusions available at www.hsbc.com.au. An excess may apply. HSBC does not issue these insurances and does not receive commissions on these policies or guarantee any benefits under this cover. HSBC has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. The cover provided is at no additional cost to cardholders. This document provides general information only and does not take into account what you currently have, want or need for your financial future. You should consider these matters and read the Information Booklet available at hsbc.com.au or by calling 1800 648 093.
5. home&Away Privilege Program terms and conditions apply.