As an HSBC customer, you can select the option to receive e-statements instead of paper statements to manage your Online Banking and Credit Card accounts. You can now also choose to receive your Online Banking account notifications online.
Benefits of switching to eStatements:
- Be able to view up to seven years of your Online Banking statements
- Conveniently view all your statements online in PDF format
- Receive email notifications to your nominated email address when your statement is ready
- Use less paper by only printing the statements you need at any time
- All Online Banking customers with an HSBC Credit Card can view e-statements for both their Online Banking accounts and credit cards
- Store and protect your bank statements online through the security of Credit Cards Online
- Switch back to paper statements at any time
How to activate your Online Banking and credit card eStatements via Online Banking:
- Sign into your Online Banking account.
- Hover over the 'My Banking' tab on the far left-hand corner of the top navigation menu. Beneath the 'Statement/Notifications' heading, click on the 'Manage Preference' link.
- Update your preferences for how you wish to receive bank statements and notifications. You have three options to choose from: Paper, eStatements or eStatement & email attachment.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to read and accept the terms and conditions before selecting Save.
How to activate your credit card eStatements via Credit Cards Online:
- Sign into your Credit Cards Online account.
- Click on the 'Manage your account' tab.
- Scroll to the 'More Choices' heading and select the 'e-Statements' link.
- When the page loads, select the 'Update Statement Preference' link
- Make your changes, agree with the Terms and Conditions and select Submit to finalise your changes.
Log in to Online Banking
Having issues and need to talk?
Other services you might be interested in
Phone Banking is a fast and easy way to complete most of your banking transactions.
Pay bills, transfer money and see your account balance on the go.
Find your nearest branch or ATM