1. Other banking service fees and charges may apply.
2. Non-HSBC branded ATMs and HSBC Group ATMs in Argentina, France, Greece, Malta, Mexico and Turkiye may charge an ATM operator fee for withdrawals or balance enquiries at their ATMs.
3. You will earn 2% cashback on eligible purchases under $100 when you tap and pay with Visa payWave, Apple Pay or Google Pay™. This will be paid into your Everyday Global Account with the maximum cashback you can earn being $50 per calendar month. Eligible purchases must be made in Australian Dollars and where the merchant or its financial institution/ payment processor is registered in Australia. Purchases which are excluded for cashback include business, gambling and government transactions (including public transport). For the full exclusion list, refer to the Transaction and Savings Account Terms.
4. Terms and conditions apply to the use of Apple Pay and Google PayTM.
5. HSBC Everyday Extras is a feature of the HSBC Everyday Global Account. You will be eligible for Everyday Extras if you deposit at least AUD2,000 into your HSBC Everyday Global Account before the last working business day of each calendar month. For more information refer to the Transaction and Savings Accounts Terms.
6. HSBC Real Time Exchange Rates will apply for transfers between HSBC Australia accounts when using HSBC Mobile and Online Banking.
For Mobile Banking, HSBC Real Time Exchange Rates will apply for all international transfers.
For Online Banking, HSBC Real Time Exchange Rates will apply for AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, CNY, HKD, CAD, NZD, JPY, CHF, SGD, AED, DKK, MXN, NOK, SAR, SEK, THB and ZAR for international transfers within currency cut-off times.
When the FX market is closed on weekends (that is from the US market closing time on Friday to the Asia market opening time on Monday), the HSBC Real Time Exchange Rate will include additional weekend risk margin for the bank to cover risk of any market volatilities.
The HSBC Real Time Exchange Rate will not apply on currency holidays, on NSW and US public holidays.
For Online Banking, the HSBC Real Time Exchange Rate will not apply to transfers in currencies not listed above and to transfers outside of HSBC Australia entered after currency cut-off times. Instead, the HSBC Daily Exchange Rate, which is set and refreshed every 30 minutes daily from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (excluding weekends and NSW public holidays) will apply.
Future dated or recurring international transfers are not available on HSBC Mobile Banking.
For other future dated or recurring transactions via HSBC Mobile and Online Banking, the HSBC Daily Exchange Rate on the future date of the transaction will apply.
HSBC Real Time Exchange Rates will apply for Global Transfers between your HSBC Accounts. For transfers in unsupported currencies using Global Transfers, the receiving country's daily exchange rate will apply and currency cut-off times of the receiving country may also apply. For future dated transactions using Global Transfers, the HSBC Real Time Exchange Rate on the future date of the transaction will apply when the FX market is open.
FX transactions are subject to foreign exchange risk associated with exchange rate movements. HSBC accounts should not be used for speculative FX purposes.
7. Eligibility criteria for HSBC Premier applies and is set out in the HSBC Premier Service Guide
*The HSBC Everyday Global Account was awarded the Canstar 5-Star Rating for Outstanding Value – Transaction Account 2021 & 2022, Outstanding Value – Travel Debit Card 2018 – 2023 and Mozo's Exceptional Everyday Account Award 2021 & 2022.