Comprehensive Cover or Third Party Property
Whether you need Comprehensive Cover or Third Party Property Damage, choose HSBC Comprehensive Motor Insurance.
The highest level of cover we offer for your vehicle which provides for fire, theft, accidents and malicious damage. It also covers your legal liability for loss or damage to someone else's property caused by a motor vehicle accident which is partly or fully your fault.
Comprehensive Cover provides:
- Up to 10% discount on the first year of your car insurance premium when you buy online1,2
- Choose your own repairer (in most cases)
- Rental car for up to 30 days if your car is stolen ($100 per day limit)
- Safe Driver Discount for eligible drivers1,3
Third Party Property Damage
Covers your legal liability for the loss or damage to someone else's property caused by a motor vehicle accident which is partly or fully your fault subject to the policy terms, conditions and exclusions and the policy limit.
Ways to save:
- Pay your insurance by the month at no extra cost4
- Up to 10% discount on the first year of your car insurance policy when you buy online2
Get a quote for Car Insurance
Ready to get a quote
Get your online quote today
Want to talk later?
Already an HSBC Australia customer with Online Banking
New to HSBC Australia or existing customer without Online Banking
Apply by phone or branchExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
You might be interested in
Home sweet home. Make sure it always is with a quote for home and contents insurance, online.
Travel often? Ensure it's the best trip with an annual travel insurance online quote.
Protection for landlords around Australia. Get a landlord insurance quote online today.
Terms & ConditionsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
HSBC Bank Australia (HSBC), ABN 48006 434 162 AFSL No 232595 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available from hsbc.com.au or by calling us on 1300 308 008. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.
- Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts / entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts / entitlements. Discounts may not be applied to the premium for optional covers.
- The online discount applies to new Comprehensive Motor Insurance policies only. Any online discounts offered are applied to our standard rates (excluding optional covers) and are for the first year's premium only (unless otherwise stated). Promotional or other discounts may apply from time to time for customers who apply for insurance via other methods.
- Safe Driver Discount applies to Comprehensive Motor Insurance policies only. Any discount entitlement is determined by the insurance history and driving history of all drivers on the policy and the number of claims made by them. If eligible, the maximum Safe Driver Discount that may be applied on new policies is up to 10%.
- Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.