If you hold multiple HSBC bank accounts in different countries, regions or currencies, you can view all these accounts in one consolidated display and make instant, fee free international transfers with HSBC Premier's Global Transfer feature#.
- View the balance of all your linked HSBC accounts together on one screen
- A single Global View log-in showing all HSBC Premier personal accounts across different countries/regions and currencies
- Enjoy Global View anytime, anywhere with Mobile Banking
- Instant transfers between your international and domestic HSBC Premier accounts, at no extra charge
- Competitive foreign exchange rates on over 19 currencies online
- Transfer funds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Added peace of mind as all transfers are fully automated
- Generous single transfer limit allows you to transfer larger amounts between your eligible accounts at our competitive rates
How Do I use Global View and Global Transfers?
- All globally-linked accounts now appear on your 'My accounts' page in your Online and Mobile Banking. Your Australian accounts will appear first, and then any other linked countries/regions after.
- To transfer to your global accounts, on the 'My accounts' screen, select the account that you wish to make a transfer from, and then 'Move money'.
- Review the 'from account' and select the appropriate 'to account' from the options provided. All globally-linked accounts that you can transfer to will appear in this list. Enter the payment amount and then follow the on-screen instructions to select when you would like the transfer to occur. A payment can be set up to go now, later or as a recurring payment.
Log in to Online Banking
Having issues and need to talk?
Terms & Conditions
® Registered to BPAY Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
# Eligibility criteria applies for HSBC Premier. The criteria is set out in the HSBC Premier Service Guide (PDF, 3.8 MB). HSBC Premier eligibility criteria applies. Eligibility criteria remains at HSBC's absolute discretion. Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply.