Why choose an HSBC Everyday Savings Account?
No minimum or ongoing balance required
An account that encourages you to save
Rates & Fees:
- $0 Monthly account fee
- 5.15% p.a. 3 Month Introductory Variable Rate1
- 3.30% p.a. Ongoing Variable Rate
- Applies to balances up to $1 million only
- Introductory offer will be applied to the first HSBC Everyday Savings Account opened with HSBC or if the previous HSBC Everyday Savings Account was closed more than 12 months ago
Features & Benefits
Build your savings
- Build towards your savings goals with a great 3 month introductory interest rate
- Arrange for direct deposits straight into your HSBC Everyday Savings Account to build your savings balance
- Online, Branch and Mobile Banking
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Phone Banking
- Instant transfers if your linked account is with HSBC Australia should you need to access your savings
You'll automatically receive a statement every 6 months or you can request monthly or quarterly statements.
Switch to e-Statements and e-Notifications for convenient access to your statements and account notifications via Online Banking. Switch to paperless today via Online Banking.
Rates and fees
|Monthly account fee
|Charges for transfers to your linked account via Phone, Mobile or Online Banking
Fees apply for other account services. Please refer to Transaction and Savings Accounts Terms (PDF, 1.10 MB), and Personal Banking Booklet (PDF, 1.50 MB) for full details.
|3 Month Introductory Variable Rate
|Ongoing Variable Rate
|Introductory offer is available from
|12 April 2021
|Rates current as at
|21 June 2023
Apply for an HSBC Everyday Savings Account
New to HSBC?
Complete your application online today.
Already an HSBC customer?
Apply using the Mobile Banking App or Online Banking.
Not registered for Online Banking? Register now.
Apply by phone or branch
You might be interested in
Terms & Conditions
- No interest is payable for balances over $1,000,000. Introductory offer will only be applied to your first HSBC Everyday Savings account opened with HSBC or if your previous HSBC Everyday Savings account was closed more than 12 months ago. After the introductory period, the ongoing standard variable interest rate applies. Both introductory and standard rate are variable and are subject to change at any time. Current rates can be viewed by visiting hsbc.com.au/accounts/savings/. Interest is calculated daily on the total balance and paid monthly, on the first business day of the following month. Maximum one HSBC Everyday Savings account per customer at any one time. HSBC Everyday Savings applicants must be aged 18+
Other banking services fees and charges may apply. Please refer to the Personal Banking Booklet (PDF, 1.50 MB). This advertisement provides general advice only and doesn't take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider the Personal Banking Booklet (PDF,1.5MB), Transaction and Savings Accounts Terms (PDF, 1.10 MB) and Financial Services Guide (PDF, 906 KB) before acquiring this product, available by calling 1300 308 008, at your local branch or www.hsbc.com.au. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. AFSL 232595.