Unlock a world of benefits with HSBC Premier
HSBC Premier is here to help you live a life full of possibilities, whether you're investing in your future, working and travelling abroad, or simply looking to enjoy the benefits of all your hard work.
Join HSBC Premier
HSBC Premier is here to meet all your banking needs
Experience a premium banking service, with priority global support and no monthly fees.
Unlock Premier status across 29 markets, with a unique range of global services and solutions.
Be confident your finances are in good hands, with product discounts.
Unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer
Premier - for you
Enjoy discounted fees and priority services wherever you are in the world.
- banking that works to your schedule, with priority servicing and support
- a Relationship Manager* to help you make the most of Premier, manage your banking and finances, and provide tailored solutions to your specific needs
- discounted HSBC Home Loan Package annual fee, providing access to a reduced interest rate and waivers for settlement, establishment and valuation fees
- an exclusive range of Premier rewards, offers and partnerships, including your choice of two Premier World Mastercard^ reward programs.
- help your family prepare for their future with a Premier Children's Savings account
Premier - around the world
Unlock Premier in one country, and you can live, work and travel the Premier way across 29 markets.
- transfer instantly between all your global HSBC accounts, free of charge via Global Transfer1
- see all of your international accounts in one place with Global View
- free overseas account opening support prior to moving or working abroad
- automatic Premier status in 29 markets around the world, with access to over 300 worldwide HSBC Premier Centres
- request up to USD2,000 of emergency cash to be sent to any HSBC branch worldwide2
A premium account, with Premier benefits
HSBC Premier includes all the benefits, and more, from our award winning multi-currency Everyday Global Account:
Unlock even more with your Premier account
HSBC Premier gives you, and your loved ones, access to more rewards, benefits and exclusive offers than ever before.
- Enjoy $0 annual fee with the Premier World Mastercard. Earn HSBC Rewards Plus points on your everyday spend with the HSBC Rewards Plus program. Or, earn Qantas Points with the Qantas Rewards program.
How you can unlock HSBC Premier
To qualify for HSBC Premier, you'll need to have an HSBC Everyday Global Account, as well as meet one of the 2 following criteria:
Alternatively, if you hold HSBC Premier or Jade status in another market you will be eligible for Premier in Australia.
New to HSBC Australia? Apply online
You can apply for an Everyday Global Account and HSBC Premier status at the same time.
You can also apply for a joint account
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find out if I'm eligible for HSBC Premier?
Which HSBC accounts qualify for the regular 'money in' deposits?
Which accounts can I hold my funds in to qualify for Premier based on a savings balance of AUD150,000 or more?
How does the Premier qualification work for joint customers?
Is there a fee I need to pay for HSBC Premier status?
Other banking services fees and charges may apply. This advertisement provides general advice only and doesn't take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider the Personal Banking Booklet, Transaction and Savings Accounts Terms and Financial Services Guide before acquiring this product, available by calling 1300 308 008, at your local branch or at https://www.hsbc.com.au.
^Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 232595. Offers available to new, approved HSBC credit cardholders. Offers are not available on product transfers or in conjunction with any other offer. HSBC may change or end the offers at any time. Fees, charges, terms, conditions and HSBC’s lending criteria applies to all credit cards issued by HSBC. Visit hsbc.com.au or call 1300 308 880. Interest rates are valid at the time of publication and are subject to change. View Terms and conditions for full details.
*We will allocate you a dedicated Relationship Manager if you meet the HSBC Australia Premier eligibility requirements. Please refer to the eligibility section.
- Global Transfer allows instant transfers between your international and domestic HSBC Premier accounts, at no extra charge. Global View and Global Transfers is not available in all markets.
- You may request up to USD 2,000, and further amounts may be made available upon application, assessment and approval by HSBC. Funds will only be provided in countries where HSBC is located and where you present adequate identification (such as your Passport, HSBC Premier World Mastercard® or HSBC Premier Visa Debit Card). You can request advance information about any fees, charges and interest that may apply. HSBC will only advance these funds if the laws of the country you're in allows us to do this, and will be subject to your HSBC product terms and conditions.
- Other banking services fees and charges may apply.
- Non-HSBC branded ATMs and HSBC Group ATMs in Argentina, France, Greece, Malta, Mexico and Turkiye may charge an ATM operator fee for withdrawals or balance enquiries at their ATMs.
- You will earn 2% cashback on eligible purchases under $100 when you tap and pay with Visa payWave, Apple Pay or Google Pay™. This will be paid into your Everyday Global Account with the maximum cashback you can earn being $50 per calendar month. Eligible purchases must be made in Australian Dollars and where the merchant or its financial institution/ payment processor is registered in Australia. Purchases which are excluded for cashback include business, gambling and government transactions (including public transport). For the full exclusion list, refer to the Transaction and Savings Account Terms.
- HSBC Everyday Extras is a feature of the HSBC Everyday Global Account. You will be eligible for Everyday Extras if you deposit at least AUD2,000 into your HSBC Everyday Global Account before the last working day of each calendar month. For more information refer to the Transaction and Savings Accounts Terms.
- This includes funds paid into any HSBC Australia transaction account, savings account, mortgage offset account or home loan account. It excludes funds deposited in foreign currency and funds transferred from another HSBC Australia account, including from another HSBC customer.
- This does not include funds held in HSBC Offset Savings account or an HSBC home loan account. Savings held in a foreign currency contributes to the AUD150,000 in savings criteria. HSBC has the discretion to determine the AUD equivalent foreign currency amount based on our own internal currency exchange rate calculation.
- HSBC Invest is a service provided by Third Party Platform Pty Ltd (“TPP”) ABN 74 121 227 905 AFSL No. 314341, a wholly owned but non-guaranteed subsidiary of Bell Financial Group Ltd (ASX:BFG), at the request of HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 AFSL 232595 (“HSBC”). TPP is a Participant of the ASX Limited Group and a Trading Participant of Cboe. For a copy of the terms and conditions relating to the HSBC Invest service and the Financial Services Guide for TPP, please contact us on 1300 782 811. Neither TPP nor HSBC are representatives of each other. To the extent permitted by law, HSBC will not guarantee or otherwise support TPP’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the HSBC Invest service. HSBC receives a commission from TPP for each client referral provided to TPP. TPP and HSBC do not provide investment advice in relation to HSBC Invest. You should consider your own financial situation, particular needs and investment objectives before acting on any of the information available on this website. HSBC does not guarantee or accept liability for any products offered by TPP.
HSBC Invest was previously known as “HSBC Online Share Trading”. HSBC and TPP may continue to refer to HSBC Online Share Trading in certain documents for a period of time.