Unlock a world of benefits with HSBC Premier
HSBC Premier is here to help you live a life full of possibilities, whether you're investing in your future, working and travelling abroad, or simply looking to enjoy the benefits of all your hard work.
Join HSBC Premier
HSBC Premier is here to meet all your banking needs
Experience a premium banking service, with priority global support and no monthly fees.
Unlock Premier status across 29 markets, with a unique range of global services and solutions.
Be confident your finances are in good hands, with product discounts.
Unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer
Premier - for you
Enjoy discounted fees and priority services wherever you are in the world.
- banking that works to your schedule, with priority servicing and support
- a Relationship Manager to help you make the most of Premier, manage your banking and finances, and provide tailored solutions to your specific needs
- discounted HSBC Home Loan Package annual fee, providing access to a reduced interest rate and waivers for settlement, establishment and valuation fees
- an exclusive range of Premier rewards, offers and partnerships, including your choice of 2 Premier credit card reward programmes
- help your family prepare for their future with a Premier Children's Savings account
Premier - around the world
Unlock Premier in one country, and you can live, work and travel the Premier way across 29 markets.
- transfer instantly between all your global HSBC accounts, free of charge via Global Transfer1
- see all of your international accounts in one place with Global View
- free overseas account opening support prior to moving or working abroad
- automatic Premier status in 29 markets around the world, with access to over 350 worldwide HSBC Premier Centres
- request up to USD2,000 of emergency cash to be sent to any HSBC branch worldwide2
A premium account, with Premier benefits
HSBC Premier includes all the benefits, and more, from our award winning multi-currency Everyday Global Account:
- no monthly account fees3
- no HSBC ATM or transaction fees4 anywhere in the world
- earn cashback5 on eligible everyday spending with Everyday Extras6
- hold up to 10 different currencies in one account, including Australian Dollars
Unlock even more with your Premier account
HSBC Premier gives you, and your loved ones, access to more rewards, benefits and exclusive offers than ever before.
Choose the no annual fee HSBC Rewards Plus Program and earn HSBC Reward Points on eligible domestic and international purchases; or the $99 annual fee HSBC Qantas Rewards Program.
How you can unlock HSBC Premier
To qualify for HSBC Premier, you'll need to have an HSBC Everyday Global Account, as well as meet one of the 2 following criteria:
Option 1: regular money in
Maintain regular 'money in' deposits totalling AUD9,000 into your account each month7.
Option 2: your savings balance
Maintain a savings balance of AUD150,0008.
Alternatively, if you hold HSBC Premier or Jade status in another market you will automatically be eligible for Premier in Australia.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm an existing Premier customer. Where can I find all the recent Premier changes?
How do I find out if I'm eligible for HSBC Premier?
Which HSBC accounts qualify for the regular 'money in' deposits?
Which accounts can I hold my funds in to qualify for Premier based on a savings balance of AUD150,000 or more?
How does the Premier qualification work for joint customers?
Is there a fee I need to pay for HSBC Premier status?
* We will allocate you a dedicated Relationship Manager if you meet the HSBC Australia Premier eligibility requirements. Please refer to the eligibility section.
- Global Transfer allows instant transfers between your international and domestic HSBC Premier accounts, at no extra charge.
- You may request up to USD 2,000, and further amounts may be made available upon application, assessment and approval by HSBC. Funds will only be provided in countries where HSBC is located and where you present adequate identification (such as your Passport, HSBC Premier World Mastercard® or HSBC Premier Visa Debit Card). You can request advance information about any fees, charges and interest that may apply. HSBC will only advance these funds if the laws of the country you're in allows us to do this, and will be subject to your HSBC product terms and conditions.
- Other banking services fees and charges may apply.
- Non-HSBC branded ATMs may charge an ATM operator fee for withdrawals or balance enquiries at their ATMs.
- You will earn 2% cashback on eligible purchases under $100 when you tap and pay with Visa payWave, Apple Pay or Google Pay™. This will be paid into your Everyday Global Account with the maximum cashback you can earn being $50 per calendar month. Eligible purchases must be made in Australian Dollars and where the merchant or its financial institution/ payment processor is registered in Australia. Purchases which are excluded for cashback include business, gambling and government transactions (including public transport). For the full exclusion list, refer to the Transaction and Savings Account Terms.
- HSBC Everyday Extras is a feature of the HSBC Everyday Global Account. You will be eligible for Everyday Extras if you deposit at least AUD2,000 into your HSBC Everyday Global Account before the last working day of each calendar month. For more information refer to the Transaction and Savings Accounts Terms.
- This includes funds paid into any HSBC Australia transaction account, savings account, mortgage offset account or home loan account. It excludes funds deposited in foreign currency and funds transferred from another HSBC Australia account, including from another HSBC customer.
- This does not include funds held in a mortgage offset account, or balances held in an HSBC Offset Savings Account. Savings held in a foreign currency contributes to the AUD150,000 in savings criteria. HSBC has the discretion to determine the AUD equivalent foreign currency amount based on our own internal currency exchange rate calculation.