Your finances made easier
Imagine a bank that measures its success by how well it meets the needs of its customers.
We did. That’s how we came up with HSBC Premier.
- A dedicated, truly personal service
- Home Loans with preferential pricing
- Outstanding service and everyday assistance for you and your family, wherever you are in the world
- All the special privileges of the HSBC Premier World Mastercard
- Our premium foreign exchange service
- One-to-one assistance if you’re relocating from or to Australia
Your personal economy
Your personal economy represents the health of your whole financial life. Your personal economy is completely interconnected and constantly changing. It requires care and attention to keep it in balance.
Find out all the benefits of HSBC Premier
Seamless banking in over 45 countries and territories.
As an HSBC Premier customer, enjoy exclusive savings across a range of products and services
Your HSBC Premier perks extend to your family.
Access some of our most prestigious banking products, services and rewards.
Eligibility criteriaExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
You are able to access the HSBC Premier benefits if you have:
- A minimum of AUD$500,000 in loans*; or
- A minimum of AUD$200,000 in savings and investmentsˆ; or
- A combination of loans*, savings and investmentsˆ totalling a minimum of AUD$500,000 with HSBC Bank Australia Limited; and
- You must maintain an HSBC Premier Cash Management Account. AUD$35 Premier Monthly Service fee applies.
Terms & ConditionsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
HSBC Premier eligibility criteria applies, and is set out in the HSBC Premier Personal Economy brochure (PDF, 3.58 MB). Eligibility criteria remains at HSBC's absolute discretion. Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. HSBC reserves the right to charge a monthly fee for the HSBC Premier service. We may vary the monthly service fee for HSBC Premier from time to time. The HSBC Premier privileges set out above are current as at September 2017 and are subject to change.
* facility limit not outstanding balance
ˆ excluding balances held in the HSBC Balance Offset Account