Find out more about our foreign currency accounts
HSBC Everyday Global Account
- HSBC’s award winning multi-currency account for everyday transactions, locally, online and overseas
- Hold up to 10 foreign currencies together with AUD in the same account
- Make the most of Real Time Exchange Rates1 to move money between different currencies
- No overseas ATM2 or transaction fees
Foreign Currency Flexi Saver
- Save in a choice of 10 different currencies, with easy access to your money
- Make the most of exchange rate movements as they occur with Real Time Exchange Rates1
- Save in foreign currency with no monthly account fee or minimum ongoing balance
- Enjoy easy access to your money via branch, phone, Mobile or Online Banking
Foreign Currency Term Deposit
- Save with the certainty of a fixed rate of interest on a range of different foreign currencies
- Enjoy access to Term Deposits in 9 different currencies
- Spread your terms from 30 days to 12 months
Save with no establishment or ongoing fees
Terms & ConditionsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Other fees and charges (PDF, 184 KB) may apply. This advertisement provides general advice only and doesn't take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Financial Services Guide (FSG) (PDF, 487 KB) before acquiring this product, available by calling 1300 308 008, at your local branch or www.hsbc.com.au. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. AFSL 232595.
1 Real Time Exchange Rates will apply for AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, CNY, HKD, CAD, NZD, JPY, CHF, SGD, AED, DKK, MXN, NOK, SAR, SEK, THB and ZAR when using our Online Banking or Mobile Banking to: (1) transfer between HSBC Accounts and the foreign exchange (FX) market is open (excluding weekends, currency and US holidays) or (2) to make international transfers within currency cut-off times. Transfer fees and correspondent bank fees may apply for transfers outside of HSBC Australia. When the FX market is closed on weekends (that is from the US market closing time on Friday to the opening time of the Asia market on Monday), the exchange rate which will apply between your HSBC Australia accounts is the exchange rate applying at the time the US market closed plus an additional weekend spread. The HSBC Daily Exchange Rate, set once a day (excluding weekends and NSW public holidays) will apply to transfers outside of HSBC Australia entered after currency cut-off times, on currency holidays and on NSW and US public holidays, and will apply for all future-dated transactions on the future date of the transaction. FX transactions are subject to foreign exchange risk associated with exchange rate movements. HSBC FX accounts should not be used for speculative purposes.
2 HSBC Group ATMs (in Argentina, Mexico and Uruguay) and other ATM owners/operators may charge an ATM Operator Fee for withdrawals or balance enquiries at their ATMs.