Global view and Global transfer
Make free Global Transfers between all3 your HSBC Premier accounts worldwide in seconds, whether it's to pay your home loan, fund an education in Australia, support family back home or more.
- Move up to USD200,000 per day between your global accounts
- Our trusted global network guarantees secure, automated transfers
Bank without borders
Stay connected and manage your worldwide accounts 24/7 wherever you are with Global View. Just register for online banking in all3 the destinations you have an HSBC account to get started.
- Link all your HSBC accounts just 2 days after opening your additional account
- Log on once to view and manage them all3 on one screen
- Set up and track recurring payments
Know how much you're sending with real time FX rates
Send money confidently online around the world, whenever you're sending it, with HSBC Real Time Exchange Rates1.
- Transfer in over 19 currencies
- See competitive real time rates1 during market hours, so you know exactly how much you're sending and receiving
Using Global View and Global Transfers
How it works
How to link your accounts with Global View
How to move money between your accounts using Global Transfers
How much it costs
Moving money between your accounts
Ready to use Global View and Global Transfers?
You might also be interested in
HSBC Everyday Global Account
Send, store and receive up to 10 foreign currencies easily with our multi-currency account.
- HSBC Real Time Exchange Rates will apply for transfers between HSBC Australia accounts when using HSBC Mobile and Online Banking.
For Mobile Banking, HSBC Real Time Exchange Rates will apply for all international transfers.
For Online Banking, HSBC Real Time Exchange Rates will apply for AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, CNY, HKD, CAD, NZD, JPY, CHF, SGD, AED, DKK, MXN, NOK, SAR, SEK, THB and ZAR for international transfers within currency cut-off times.
When the FX market is closed on weekends (that is from the US market closing time on Friday to the Asia market opening time on Monday), the HSBC Real Time Exchange Rate will include additional weekend risk margin for the bank to cover risk of any market volatilities.
The HSBC Real Time Exchange Rate will not apply on currency holidays, on NSW and US public holidays.
For Online Banking, the HSBC Real Time Exchange Rate will not apply to transfers in currencies not listed above and to transfers outside of HSBC Australia entered after currency cut-off times. Instead, the HSBC Daily Exchange Rate, which is set and refreshed every 30 minutes daily from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (excluding weekends and NSW public holidays) will apply.
Future dated or recurring international transfers are not available on HSBC Mobile Banking.
For other future dated or recurring transactions via HSBC Mobile and Online Banking, the HSBC Daily Exchange Rate on the future date of the transaction will apply.
HSBC Real Time Exchange Rates will apply for Global Transfers between your HSBC Accounts. For transfers in unsupported currencies using Global Transfers, the receiving country's daily exchange rate will apply and currency cut-off times of the receiving country may also apply. For future dated transactions using Global Transfers, the HSBC Real Time Exchange Rate on the future date of the transaction will apply when the FX market is open.
FX transactions are subject to foreign exchange risk associated with exchange rate movements. HSBC accounts should not be used for speculative FX purposes.
- The exchange rate applied to future dated and recurring transfers using Global Transfer is the exchange rate applicable on the day the transfer is processed.
- Global Transfer allows instant transfers between your international and domestic HSBC Premier accounts, at no extra charge. Global View and Global Transfers is not available in all markets.