Take control of your investments with HSBC Invest. As a global leader in banking and wealth management, our platform seamlessly integrates your trading with your day-to-day banking. It's never been easier to build and manage your portfolio.
- Access shares, exchange traded funds (ETFs) and managed funds all in one place
- No-fee platform – you only pay when you trade
- Make a trade in as little as 3 clicks
- Trade from your linked HSBC transaction account
- Your investments are held in your name with CHESS
Complimentary research, insights & tools
Stay up to date on the latest market developments and take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
- Trading alerts & tools such as charts and market maps
- Unlimited stop loss and advanced conditional orders
- Access to broker research reports
- Get the latest market news & announcements, personalised to your watch list & portfolio
- Upgrade option for live date feeds
Invest on the go
Access the latest news and trading tools with our feature-rich trading app so you can trade smarter, faster, anywhere.
Ready to start trading?
To use HSBC Invest you must:
- be a resident of Australia for tax purposes
- be 18 or older
- have an HSBC transaction or HSBC Bonus Savings account
How to open an HSBC Invest account
Already have an account with us?
If you already have an Everyday Global, Day to Day or HSBC Bonus Savings account it's quick and simple to open a linked trading account:
- Log on to your HSBC banking app
- Go to 'Products and Services' and choose 'Investment'
- Follow the instructions to apply
New to HSBC Australia?
Apply online to open a linked HSBC Invest account and HSBC Bonus Savings account at the same time.
- Have your ID (Driver License, passport) ready
- Apply securely online in just 10 minutes
You might also be interested in
Whether you are a new or experienced share trader, build your share portfolio with easy access to over 2,000 ASX listed companies, plus set up complimentary alerts and watch lists so you don't miss a trade.
Exchange Traded Funds
Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) track market indexes on large cross sections of asset classes and styles, and with over 200 to choose from, they're the easy way to give yourself exposure to your market view.
Increase your diversification into different asset classes and new markets, with active investment strategies of leading fund managers, by investing in mFunds.
HSBC Invest is a service provided by Third Party Platform Pty Ltd ("TPP") ABN 74 121 227 905 AFSL No. 314341, a wholly owned but non-guaranteed subsidiary of Bell Financial Group Ltd (ASX:BFG), at the request of HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 AFSL 232595 ("HSBC"). TPP is a Participant of the ASX Limited Group and a Trading Participant of Cboe. For a copy of the terms and conditions relating to the HSBC Invest service click here and the Financial Services Guide for TPP click here, or if you would like one to be sent to you contact us on 1300 782 811. Neither TPP nor HSBC are representatives of each other. To the extent permitted by law, HSBC will not guarantee or otherwise support TPP's obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the HSBC Invest service. HSBC receives a commission from TPP for each client referral provided to TPP. TPP and HSBC do not provide investment advice in relation to HSBC Invest. You should consider your own financial situation, particular needs and investment objectives before acting on any of the information available on this website. HSBC does not guarantee or accept liability for any products offered by TPP.
HSBC Invest was previously known as "HSBC Online Share Trading". HSBC and TPP may continue to refer to HSBC Online Share Trading in certain documents for a period of time.
Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 AFSL 232595.