HSBC Phone Banking allows you instant access to your accounts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can use Phone Banking to:
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Discuss Premier package, Home Loan or any other HSBC products
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds
- Apply for balance transfer of credit card
- Pay Bills using BPAY®
- Review recent transactions
- Check credit card repayments
- Check Foreign Exchange & Term Deposit rates
- Renew or change your Term Deposit instructions
- Stop a cheque or enquire on a cheque's status
- Set up direct debit or request for credit card limit changes
- Make loan repayments
- Hear your rewards point balance
- Enquire on Fees and charges
- Assist with Online Banking and Mobile Payment
Hearing or speech impaired?
Users who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call through the National Relay Service:
To access Phone Banking, please use your Account Number or Credit Card Number along with the 6 digits Phone Banking Access Code.
To register for Phone Banking please contact us at the numbers below and follow the prompts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Phone Banking Options Menu
Access to your account is only a phone call away. HSBC Phone Banking is a fast and easy way to access a full range of automated banking services or to speak to a consultant.
- Customer Services: 1300 308 008 (or +61 2 9005 8220 from overseas)
- HSBC Premier: 1300 301 168 (or +61 2 9005 8192 from overseas)
- Credit Cards:132 152 (or +61 2 9005 8511 from overseas)
To report a lost or stolen Debit or Credit Card, press star (*)
For Bank Account services please enter the last 3 digits of your BSB followed by the 9 digits account number.
For Credit Card services please enter your 16 digits Credit Card number.
Please enter your 6 digits phone banking access code followed by hash (#)
If you don't have your details handy, or for new product enquiries, press hash (#)
Other services you might be interested in
Online Banking is a fast, convenient and secure way to do your banking, anytime, anywhere.
Pay bills, transfer money and see your account balance on the go.
Find your nearest branch or ATM