HSBC Phone Banking allows you instant access to your accounts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can use Phone Banking to:
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Discuss Premier package, Home Loan or any other HSBC products
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds
- Apply for balance transfer of credit card
- Pay Bills using BPAY®
- Review recent transactions
- Check credit card repayments
- Check Foreign Exchange & Term Deposit rates
- Renew or change your Term Deposit instructions
- Stop a cheque or enquire on a cheque's status
- Set up direct debit or request for credit card limit changes
- Make loan repayments
- Hear your rewards point balance
- Enquire on Fees and charges
- Assist with Online Banking and Mobile Payment
Hearing or speech impaired?
Users who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call through the National Relay Service:
To access Phone Banking, please use your Account Number or Credit Card Number along with the 6 digits Phone Banking Access Code.
To register for Phone Banking please contact us at the numbers below and follow the prompts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Phone Banking Options Menu
Access to your account is only a phone call away. HSBC Phone Banking is a fast and easy way to access a full range of automated banking services or to speak to a consultant.
- Customer Services: 1300 308 008 (or +61 2 9005 8220 from overseas)
- HSBC Premier: 1300 301 168 (or +61 2 9005 8192 from overseas)
- Credit Cards:132 152 (or +61 2 9005 8511 from overseas)
Step 1: To report a lost or stolen Debit or Credit Card, press star
Step 2: Login with your 12 digits account number or 16 digits credit card number, and your 6 digits phone banking access code
Step 3: For new product enquiries, press hash
Download the complete options menu for Banking Services (PDF, 285 KB)
Download the complete options menu for Credit Card Services (PDF, 211 KB)
Other services you might be interested in
Online Banking is a fast, convenient and secure way to do your banking, anytime, anywhere.
Pay bills, transfer money and see your account balance on the go.
Find your nearest branch or ATM