Why choose a Day to Day Account?
The Day to Day Account is a straightforward everyday bank account with a host of features and no monthly account fee. This account may be suitable for you if you hold a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card, Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or other government concession card.
No ATM withdrawal fee at HSBC ATMs in Australia and any other banks offering fee free ATM access.
No monthly account fee and no minimum deposit
With the HSBC Visa Debit Card, use your own money when shopping in-store, online and overseas
Rates & Fees:
- $0 Monthly account fee1
- $0 ATM withdrawals2
Ways to open:
Online, Branch, Phone
Features & Benefits
- Use your own money for purchases online, overseas, over the phone and by mail
- Mobile Payments3, including Apple Pay and Google PayTM, can be used wherever you can make contactless purchases, online, and at participating retailers in store
- Visa payWave4 for convenient contactless purchases under $100
- Visa Zero Liability5 protection against unauthorised purchases
- Set up recurring payments on your Visa Debit Card for easy payment of bills
- Access to exclusive shopping offers at over 1,500 carefully selected Australian retailers. Plus special privileges at over 27,000 outlets worldwide with the home&Away Privilege Program.6
- In Branch
- Fee free ATM access in Australia at HSBC ATMs and any other banks offering fee free ATM access
- Online and Mobile Banking
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Phone Banking
- Visa Debit Card
- Cheque Book
Link & Switch Accounts
The HSBC Day to Day Account is the perfect everyday bank account to complement your HSBC Flexi Saver or Serious Saver account.
When you open an HSBC Day to Day Account, we can help you switch over all your regular direct debits and direct credits from your previous bank accounts to your new HSBC Day to Day Account. So there's no need to contact your gym, employer, utility company or mobile phone provider about your new account - because we can do it for you.
Account Fees and Charges
Fees and charges for the Day to Day account
The Day to Day Account currently pays no interest
Apply for a Day to Day Account
New to HSBC?
Complete your application online today.
Already an HSBC customer?
Apply using the Mobile Banking App or Online Banking.
Not registered for Online Banking? Register now.
Apply by phone or branch
Terms & Conditions
- Other banking services fees and charges may apply. See our Personal Banking Booklet (PDF, 1.50 MB).
- Other ATM owners/operators may charge an ATM Operator Fee for withdrawals or balance enquiries.
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Facility and provider fees and charges may apply. ATM transactions fees may apply for use of non-HSBC ATMs.
- Visa Zero Liability applicable only to transactions processed through the Visa network and subject to investigation of the unauthorised transaction.
- Home&Away Privilege Program terms and conditions apply.
- Payable when you make a transaction on your account in a currency other than Australian dollars, or you make a transaction on your account in any currency (including AUD) that is processed by the card scheme or billed by the merchant outside of Australia.
™ Bank@Post is a trademark of Australia Post ABN 28 864 970 579.
® Registered to BPAY Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
This advertisement provides general advice only and doesn't take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider the Transaction and Savings Accounts Terms (PDF, 1.10 MB) and Financial Services Guide (PDF, 906 KB) before acquiring this product, available by calling 1300 308 008 , at your local branch or www.hsbc.com.au. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. AFSL 232595.