HSBC Everyday Global Account
Who is the HSBC Everyday Global Account suited to?
How do I add a currency to my Everyday Global Account?
Why choose HSBC for foreign currency?
Can I transact and withdraw cash in other currencies besides the 10 available in the Everyday Global Account?
What is the control currency?
What is the benefit of having other currencies in my Everyday Global Account?
HSBC Everyday Extras
Do I have to open an HSBC Everyday Global Account to receive the HSBC Everyday Extras benefits?
Is there any minimum balance or balance maintenance required to qualify for Everyday Extras?
When will I get my $100 cash bonus?
Can I qualify for HSBC Everyday Extras on my joint Everyday Global Account?
How will I know when I can start getting the 2% cashback?
How long will it take to receive the cashback in my account after I tap and pay?
This month I have already earned $49 cashback, what will happen on my next tap and pay?
I still have unused cap for this month, can I roll it over to next month?
I am qualified for Everyday Extras on my single Everyday Global Account but I have a joint Serious Saver, will my joint Serious Saver Account receive the benefit?
What interest rate will I get when I open a Serious Saver Account after I qualify for Everyday Extras?
Terms & Condition
- Other ATM owners/operators may charge an ATM Operator Fee for withdrawals or balance enquiries at their ATMs.
- Real Time Exchange Rates will apply for certain currencies when using Online Banking and Mobile Banking to transfer between HSBC Accounts and the foreign exchange (FX) market is open (excluding weekends, currency and US holidays). When the FX market is closed on weekends (from US market close on Friday until Asia market open on Monday), the exchange rate which will apply between your HSBC Australia accounts is the exchange rate at US FX market close plus an additional weekend spread. The HSBC Daily Exchange Rate, set once a day (excluding weekends and NSW public holidays) will apply to transfers outside of HSBC Australia entered after currency cut-off times, on currency holidays and on NSW and US public holidays, and will apply for all future-dated transactions on the future date of the transaction. FX transactions are subject to foreign exchange risk associated with exchange rate movements. HSBC FX accounts should not be used for speculative purposes.
- Where a currency is not one of the listed currencies available on the Everyday Global Account or in the restricted currency CNY, the funds will be deducted from the AUD account and ATM withdrawals will be automatically converted into the local currency at the Visa exchange rate.
- HSBC Everyday Extras is a feature of the HSBC Everyday Global Account. To continue to be eligible to receive Everyday Extras you will need to deposit AUD2,000 or more into your HSBC Everyday Global Account before the last day of each calendar month. Refer to the Transactions and Savings Account Terms for full T&Cs.
- The AUD100 bonus paid in AUD to new HSBC customers who open an HSBC Everyday Global Account between 12:00am AEDT 1 August 2019 to 11.59pm AEDT 31 December 2020 and deposit AUD2,000 or more per month for three consecutive months within 6 months of opening the account, Cash Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of Apple Pay and Google Pay. Excludes HSBC Corporate Cards.
- You will earn 2% cashback on eligible purchases under $100 when you tap and pay with Visa payWave, Apple Pay or Google Pay™. This will be paid into your Everyday Global Account with the maximum cashback you can earn being $50 per calendar month. Eligible purchases must be made in Australian Dollars and where the merchant or its financial institution/ payment processor is registered in Australia. Purchases which are excluded for cashback include business, gambling and government transactions (including public transport). For the full exclusion list, refer to the Transaction and Savings Account Terms.
- 0.4%p.a. bonus interest is payable above the annual ongoing standard variable rate on HSBC Serious Saver balances up to $1,000,000. The ongoing standard variable rates applies after the introductory rate. HSBC Serious Saver applicants must be individuals aged 18+.