Important changes to your HSBC credit card:
The way your credit card interest is calculated is changing, effective from your December 2018 statement. To learn more about this and other positive changes to your credit card visit our FAQ page.
Benefits and FeaturesExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Lock and unlock your card
Have you ever forgotten where you’ve left your card? Until it’s safely back in your hands, give yourself peace of mind by locking it against any transactions.
Lock your card by transaction type
Have you ever had online transactions appear that you didn’t authorise? With My Card Controls, you have the option to lock and unlock transactions by type, such as online.
Lock your card transactions by country
About to go on holiday? Simply go to Transactions by Country and
list the countries you want to allow. Once your trip is over, you can go back and then lock these countries safeguarding you from unauthorised transactions once your holiday is over.
Set your transactions limits
If your New Year’s resolution is to spend less, My Card Controls can help you with that. You can set a limit per transaction amount. If you need to spend more again, just unlock it.
To access My Card Controls
For registered HSBC Online Banking customers (via desktop)
- Log on to HSBC Online Banking by clicking on the button below
- Go to My Banking then click on Credit Cards Online (under Credit Card Services)
- Click on My Card Controls (under the Useful Links section on the left-hand side)
For registered HSBC Online Banking customers (via HSBC Mobile Banking app)
- Log on to the HSBC mobile banking app
- Click on Credit Cards Online (on the left-hand side menu)
- Click on the Home button (on the top right corner)
- Click on Manage your account then click on My Card Controls
You can download the HSBC Mobile Banking app here
For registered Credit Card Online customers (via desktop)
- Log on to Credit Cards Online by clicking on the button below
- Select Manage your account
- Click on My Card Controls (or choose from the Useful Links section on the left-hand side)
Other services you might be interested in
Phone Banking is a fast and easy way to complete most of your banking transactions.
Pay bills, transfer money and see your account balance on the go.
Find your nearest branch or ATM
Terms & ConditionsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. AFSL/Australian credit licence 232595. HSBC Lending criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.