It’s not just you we look after. Speak to your HSBC Premier Relationship Manager* and they’ll show you how we can build extra security and benefits for your family.
Give them access to a secure family bank account
You can also help your children manage their money better with HSBC Premier:
- A complimentary Premier account offered to your children (Applicable to family members aged 0-28)^
- Receive an HSBC Premier Debit Card for your children (Applicable for family members aged 12 and above at no additional cost)
- Fee free ATM access and Withdrawals at HSBC and any other banks ATMs in Australia
- You can have access to the same Relationship Manager* who will be able to assist with you and your family's banking needs
- Worldwide HSBC Premier banking support (Shared Premier status globally)
Terms & Conditions
HSBC Premier eligibility criteria applies, and is set out in the HSBC Premier Service Guide (PDF, 3.8 MB). Eligibility criteria remains at HSBC's absolute discretion. Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. HSBC reserves the right to charge a monthly fee for the HSBC Premier service. We may vary the monthly service fee for HSBC Premier from time to time. The HSBC Premier privileges set out above are current and are subject to change. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions apply.
^Once the person reaches the age of 29 years, we can convert the Account to another HSBC account, in our reasonable discretion.
* Dependant on your product type and size of the relationship. You can request a Relationship Manager if one has not been allocated to you.