We want you to enjoy the same seamless HSBC service all over the world. So we’ve done everything we can to make it simple.
Access your money all over the world
- A single Global View log in to see all your HSBC Premier personal accounts worldwide, available anywhere via mobile banking.
- Instant, fee-free transfers between your international and domestic HSBC Premier accounts in more than 35 different countries.
- Access to preferential rates on Online Banking or Mobile Banking on certain currencies+ when exchanging foreign currency between HSBC Australia accounts or making transfers out of HSBC Australia within currency cut-off times^^.
- The option to hold up to 10 currencies in a single account with the HSBC Everyday Global Account
Other fees and charges may apply.
Access to Markets Desk
A dedicated Foreign Exchange Desk providing you access to a trusted market expert who can assist you to place trades with a single phone call and execute your trading strategy. Please refer to Markets Desk page for more information.
Your bank, at your service
Because it’s helpful to have someone on hand who speaks your language when you’re abroad, we give you more than 8500 HSBC outlets. That’s on top of your preferential access to our dedicated 24-hour telephone banking service.
We also want you to make the most of your opportunities when you're living or working abroad. You can always speak to an HSBC Premier Relationship Manager, finance options open to you.
Family safety first
You can also count on us to look out for your children if they’re traveling or studying abroad, with:
- International Account opening in more than 35 countries
- A supplementary credit card, to give them access to your HSBC Premier accounts
- Next-day credit card replacement in case of loss or theft#
- Up to USD$2,000ˆ in emergency cash if they need it*
Terms & Conditions
Eligibility criteria for HSBC Premier applies and is set out in the HSBC Premier Service Guide (PDF, 3.8 MB). Eligibility criteria remains at HSBC's absolute discretion. Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. HSBC reserves the right to charge a monthly fee for the HSBC Premier service. We may vary the monthly service fee for HSBC Premier from time to time. The HSBC Premier privileges set out above are current and are subject to change. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions apply.
ˆ Funds are made available by HSBC and are provided subject to the terms, conditions and available balance of the HSBC Premier account you hold.
* Subject to your approval
+ AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, CNY, HKD, CAD, NZD, JPY, CHF, SGD, AED, DKK, MXN, NOK, SAR, SEK, THB and ZAR.
^^ See https://www.hsbc.com.au/faqs/online-banking for currency cut-off times
# Excluding courier time and postage time.