Recommend HSBC Premier and be rewarded
1 Recommend HSBC Premier and you’ll be sharing more than just a great banking experience. When your friend becomes a customer, we’ll thank you both with:
- a $200 gift voucher for you
- a $100 welcome gift voucher for them
To receive your gift voucher, simply complete and return the referral rewards form to your HSBC Premier Relationship Manager. We will contact those you refer by telephone and share additional details about HSBC Premier. You will be eligible to receive a reward^ for each referee who meets the HSBC Australia Premier qualifications. Terms and conditions apply.
You might be interested in
Reward Terms & ConditionsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
HSBC Premier eligibility criteria applies and is set out in the HSBC Premier Service Guide. Eligibility criteria remains at HSBC’s absolute discretion. Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. HSBC reserves the right to charge a monthly fee for the HSBC Premier service. We may vary the monthly service fee for HSBC Premier from time to time. More information regarding Premier eligibility criteria can be found at hsbcpremier.com.au
Existing HSBC Premier customer (Referrer)
- The referrer is an existing HSBC Australia Premier customer
- The referrer meets the HSBC Premier criteria for Australia prior to the referee opening an HSBC Premier account.
- Each referrer will be eligible for up to 3 incentives per year. Gift cards (digital) validity is based on merchant’s T&C. HSBC reserves the right to alter or end the program at any time without notification. A customer can only be referred once for either a joint account or individual account and must meet the HSBC Australia Premier eligibility criteria. Combination with other HSBC gift campaigns is excluded. HSBC Premier Children’s Savings Accounts are not eligible for a gift. HSBC Australian staff and staff accounts are not included in the program. Incentive will only be paid to primary customer if opening a Premier Joint Account.
New HSBC Australia Premier customer (Referee)
The gift delivery address will be restricted to the main address or email address held by HSBC. A referee must become an HSBC Premier customer in Australia and meet HSBC Premier local requirement.
Premier minimum eligibility criteria applies, refer to HSBC Australia Premier Service Guide for more information. Gift will only apply to the primary customer if opening a Premier Joint Account.