Relocating to a new country can be a daunting prospect. So at HSBC Premier, we're here to help the process run smoothly.
HSBC Premier offers:
As a HSBC Premier customer, your status is recognised worldwide, providing you with access to comprehensive banking support in over 35 countries and territories.
- ATM transaction fees waived when withdrawing cash at HSBC ATMs internationally#.
- You can get up to USD$2,000 emergency cash sent to any HSBC branch inside and outside Australia if your debit card is lost or stolen (providing you have available funds in your account).
- Fee-free International account opening and HSBC credit history transfer available in over 35 countries for Premier customers.
- Access and send money between your eligible HSBC accounts inside and outside Australia using Global View with no payment fees anytime, anywhere via online banking.
- A range of comprehensive insurances when paying with your HSBC Premier MasterCard.
You may be interested in
If you're moving to start work in a new country, traveling internationally or living overseas and still need links to home, then HSBC can help.
Terms & Conditions
HSBC Premier eligibility criteria applies and is set out in the HSBC Premier Service Guide (PDF, 3.8 MB). Eligibility criteria remains at HSBC's absolute discretion. Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. HSBC reserves the right to charge a monthly fee for the HSBC Premier service. We may vary the monthly service fee for HSBC Premier from time to time. The HSBC Premier privileges set out above are current and are subject to change. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions apply.
# HSBC Group ATMs (in Argentina, Uruguay and Mexico) and other ATM owners/operators may charge an ATM Operator Fee for withdrawals or balance enquiries at their ATMs.