HSBC Premier customers are eligible for exclusive benefits and preferential pricing on all HSBC Premier Home Loans. Imagine what you could do with these savings.
Lower rates means more freedom for you, imagine what you could do with a HSBC Premier Home Loan
Why Choose a Premier Variable Rate Loan?
- Preferential rates for owner occupied and investment Standard Variable, Home Equity and Home Smart Loans
- A 100% balance offset account, available on standard variable rate loans
- The flexibility to make additional repayments
- Minimum borrowing amount $50,000
Why choose a Premier Fixed Rate Loan?
- A 0.10% p.a. discount on owner occupied and investment fixed rate home loans ranging from three to five years*
- Flexibility to make additional repayments up to $10,000 a year without incurring early repayment charges
- 1 to 5 year fixed interest rate terms available
You might be interested in
Terms & ConditionsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Eligibility criteria for HSBC Premier applies and is set out in the HSBC Premier Personal Economy brochure(PDF, 3.58 MB). Eligibility criteria remains at HSBC's absolute discretion. Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. HSBC reserves the right to charge a monthly fee for the HSBC Premier service. We may vary the monthly service fee for HSBC Premier from time to time. The HSBC Premier privileges set out above are current as at June 2018 and are subject to change. Lending criteria, fees, charges, terms, conditions and credit criteria apply. Offer available to new borrowings to bank only, while you remain a HSBC Premier customer.
* Fixed rates revert to HSBC’s standard variable rate.