Here are some of the special prices and rates available to you exclusively as an HSBC Premier customer.
HSBC Premier Home Loans
- Preferential rates1 for owner occupied and investment Standard Variable, Home Equity and Home Smart Loans
- A 0.10% p.a. discount on owner occupied or investment 3-5 year fixed rate home loans
- A minimum 50% discount on all Home Loan Application and Variation fees
HSBC Premier Cash Management Account and Deposits
- Exclusive access to the HSBC Premier Cash Management Account
- Preferential exchange rates for foreign currency
- Preferential Term Deposit pricing
A monthly service fee applies from an HSBC savings account. Other fees and charges apply.
HSBC Premier World Mastercard
- Choose from two rewards programs - HSBC Rewards Plus ($0 annual fee) or HSBC Qantas Rewards ($99 annual fee)
- Add additional cardholders at no extra cost
- Shop, dine and enjoy cultural experiences for less in 40 countries
- Minimum credit limit $15,0002
Other fees and charges apply.
- A 10% discount on Travel Insurance premiums3
- A discount equating to 8.3% p.a. on Home & Contents and Landlord insurance. Higher discount available to higher loan amounts.
- A 5.0% discount on Motor Vehicle Insurance premiums3
Exclusions and eligibility criteria apply.
- Preferential rate applies
You might be interested in
Highly competitive rates across our full range of HSBC Premier Home Loans.
No annual fee and your choice of reward programs.
Comprehensive cover, with the added extra of worthwhile discounts as a thank you for being an HSBC Premier customer.
Preferential pricing and rates for HSBC Premier accounts
Terms & ConditionsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
HSBC Premier eligibility criteria applies, and is set out in the HSBC Premier Personal Economy brochure (PDF, 3.58 MB). Eligibility criteria remains at HSBC's absolute discretion. Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. HSBC reserves the right to charge a monthly fee for the HSBC Premier service. We may vary the monthly service fee for HSBC Premier from time to time. The HSBC Premier privileges set out above are current as at September 2017 and are subject to change.
1Available on HSBC Premier Home Loans with new borrowings to HSBC of $50,000 or more. Discounted rates revert to HSBC's standard variable rate. Other fees and charges apply.
The HSBC Premier preferential interest rates are subject to change. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions apply.
2HSBC Premier World Mastercard is based on a minimum credit limit of $15,000. For access to credit limits above this amount, you will need to complete a separate application form. The provision of a credit card is subject to local statutory and regulatory requirements. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. All applications are subject to HSBC's lending criteria.
3Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) AFS Licence No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850 underwrites HSBC travel insurance. HSBC Bank Australia Limited (HSBC) ABN 48 006 434 162 AFS Licence No 232595 acts as an agent for Allianz. Allianz has appointed AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd AFS Licence No. 245631 ABN 52 097 227 177 trading as Allianz Global Assistance ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 to manage this travel insurance. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available from HSBC by calling 1300 301 168, visiting your local branch or www.hsbc.com.au. You should read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before deciding whether to acquire any product mentioned. HSBC receives commission, which is a percentage of the premium, and details can be provided on request. HSBC does not guarantee or accept liability for any products offered by Allianz.
Terms, conditions, fees, charges, and lending criteria apply. View details of HSBC's current personal loan rates at the time of application.