HSBC Invest Advanced Charting
In addition to the quality charts provided through webIRESS, enjoy automatic access to the latest professional technical analysis charting software.
This dynamic, responsive software makes it easier for you to identify potential investment and trading opportunities. Manipulate the displayed data via panning and zooming. Draw on or makes notes on the charts and then save them for later.
Make the most of:
- Advanced Charting
- Market Map
- Conditional Orders and Multi Order Pad
- Tax Reporting
- Stock filter tools
- Unusual VolumeThis tool lets you keep track of spikes in volume for a specific stock. List stocks with unusual trading volume and gain a better understanding of the flow of trades in a particular stock.
- Changes in substantial holdingsAccess a complete list of major shareholder changes, all in one place, and in real time. You can search by stock code or date or view substantial holdings for all security codes on the current day.
- Directors' trading activitiesView directors' trading activities, list directors' trading in their own company, access ASX announcements and news about directors' interest, and search by stock code and date.
- Visual depth chartThis easy to read chart allows you to gauge market depth and detail, and switch between visual and tabular format.
- List of stocks at their 52 week highA helpful tool to let you or low helps you identify stocks at the extremity of their price range, and study stock movements in real time.
Apply for an HSBC Invest Account
Ready to Apply
Its quick and simple to open an HSBC Invest account
Applying in a company, trust or SMSF entity?
Already an HSBC Invest member?
If you are an HSBC Invest member, you can log on now.
You might be interested in
Open up a world of trading options, from shares on the ASX to Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) to mFunds. Access complimentary research and recommendations, and trade with real speed to market.
Increase your diversification into different asset classes and new markets, access active investment strategies of leading fund managers by investing in mFunds.
Exchange traded funds
With over 200 ETFs to choose from, give yourself exposure to one of the fastest growing investment categories.
Terms & Conditions
Applicants must be Australian residents for taxation purposes and must be 18 years or over.
HSBC Invest is a service provided by Third Party Platform Pty Ltd ("TPP") ABN 74 121 227 905 AFSL No. 314341, a wholly owned but non-guaranteed subsidiary of Bell Financial Group Ltd (ASX:BFG), at the request of HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 AFSL 232595 ("HSBC"). TPP is a Participant of the ASX Limited Group and a Trading Participant of Chi-X. For a copy of the terms and conditions relating to the HSBC Invest service click here and the Financial Services Guide for TPP click here, or if you would like one to be sent to you contact us on 1300 782 811. Neither TPP nor HSBC are representatives of each other. To the extent permitted by law, HSBC will not guarantee or otherwise support TPP's obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the HSBC Invest service. HSBC receives a commission from TPP for each client referral provided to TPP. TPP and HSBC do not provide investment advice in relation to HSBC Invest. You should consider your own financial situation, particular needs and investment objectives before acting on any of the information available on this website. HSBC does not guarantee or accept liability for any products offered by TPP.
HSBC Invest was previously known as "HSBC Online Share Trading". HSBC and TPP may continue to refer to HSBC Online Share Trading in certain documents for a period of time.