Three ways HSBC Premier works for you
We took a fresh look at what you really want from a bank – and what you value. Then we used these insights to create a bank service that gives you:
- The option of a dedicated Relationship Manager^
- Services you can tap into 24/7, from anywhere in the world
- Preferential rates, rewards that you value and perks to share with your family
Here are some of the services you can count on
We’ve packed HSBC Premier with useful features to make organising your finances easier and more rewarding. Features like these:
- Global support
One-to-one, wherever you are in the world
- Better foreign exchange
Preferential foreign exchange rates with the dedicated support of HSBC FX Markets Desk team
- Waived charges
No ATM transaction fees when withdrawing from HSBC ATMs internationally#
- Perks for your family
Help your children manage their money better with HSBC Premier
More great HSBC Premier benefits
Apply for HSBC Premier
You are able to access the HSBC Premier benefits if you have:
- A minimum of AUD$500,000 in loans1; or
- A minimum of AUD$200,000 in savings and investments2; or
- A combination of loans1, savings and investments2 totalling a minimum of AUD$500,000 with HSBC Bank Australia Limited; and
- You must maintain an HSBC Premier Cash Management Account. AUD$35 Premier Monthly Service fee applies.
Terms & Conditions
Eligibility criteria for HSBC Premier applies and is set out in the HSBC Premier Service Guide (PDF, 3.8 MB). Eligibility criteria remains at HSBC's absolute discretion. Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply.
The HSBC Premier privileges set out above are current and are subject to change. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions apply.
- Facility limit not outstanding balance
- Excluding balances held in the HSBC Balance Offset Account
# HSBC Group ATMs (in Argentina, Uruguay and Mexico) and other ATM owners/operators may charge an ATM Operator Fee for withdrawals or balance enquiries at their ATMs.
^ Dependant on your product type and size of the relationship. You can request a Relationship Manager if one has not been allocated to you.