HSBC Premier Deposits are the easy way to get your finances in order. It gives you exclusive access to the HSBC Premier Cash Management Account and more.
Like complimentary insurance1 and all the extras that come with the HSBC Premier Visa Debit Card.
Make managing your money simple
With an HSBC Premier Visa Debit Card you can enjoy all the reassurance of Visa Platinum however and wherever you shop. Even better, it’s yours for no application or annual fees.
- Shop or withdraw cash in over 170 countries worldwide
- Pay in-store at over 30 million locations
- Use one card to access two accounts: choose from the HSBC Day to Day, Home Smart, Home Equity, Offset and Premier Children’s Savings Accounts
Feel secure wherever you are
Your HSBC Premier Visa Debit Card is embedded with an EMV card chip, which helps to protect your personal information. If you lose it, Visa's Zero Liability2 policy means you're covered against all fraudulent transactions.
You also have access to complimentary Transit Accident Insurance Cover when you use your HSBC Premier Visa debit card to purchase return overseas travel tickets (i.e. ticket from and returning to Australia).View the terms and conditions here (PDF, 390 KB) (exclusions and eligibility apply).
Your concierge on call
When you sign up for an HSBC Premier Visa Debit Card, you also gain access to the Visa Platinum Concierge Service. It entitles you to round-the-clock assistance at home and abroad, just by calling 1800 639 607 anytime. Useful feature include:
- flight, hotel and ticketing reservations
- car rental and limousine reservations
- sport and entertainment reservations
- pre-trip visa, passport and travel information business services assistance
Home&Away Privilege Program
Apply for a HSBC Premier Deposit
Terms & ConditionsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
HSBC Premier eligibility criteria applies, and is set out in the HSBC Premier Service Guide (PDF, 3.8 MB). Eligibility criteria remains at HSBC's absolute discretion. Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. HSBC reserves the right to charge a monthly fee for the HSBC Premier service. We may vary the monthly service fee for HSBC Premier from time to time. The HSBC Premier privileges set out above are current and are subject to change. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions apply.
- Terms and Conditions apply to insurances. These Terms and Conditions are contained in the booklet 'HSBC Premier Credit Card and Debit Card Insurance Terms and Conditions (PDF, 380 KB)'.
- Visa Zero Liability subject to investigation of unauthorised transaction.
- Home&Away Privilege Program terms and conditions apply.
Insurance policies are issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177(AFSL No. 245631) trading as Allianz Global Assistance (under a binder from Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (AFSL No. 124708)) and HSBC Bank Australia Limited (ABN 48 006 434 162) (AFSL 232595). Terms and conditions, limits and exclusions available at www.hsbc.com.au. An excess may apply. HSBC does not issue these insurances and does not receive commissions on these policies or guarantee any benefits under this cover. HSBC has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. The cover provided is at no additional cost to cardholders. This document provides general information only and does not take into account what you currently have, want or need for your financial future. You should consider these matters and read the Information Booklet available at hsbc.com.au or by calling 1800 648 093.