Give yourself the maximum financial freedom with the HSBC Premier World Mastercard®. You’re assured of a $15,0001 minimum credit limit, and there’s an enticing range of special privileges at hundreds of different retailers.
HSBC Rewards Plus
A choice of reward programs and no limit to the points you can earn. Choose from HSBC Rewards Plus or HSBC Qantas Rewards.
- Pay no annual fee (other fees and charges may apply)
- Earn 1 HSBC Reward Point2 for every dollar you spend on eligible domestic purchases and 1.5 HSBC Rewards Points2 on eligible international purchases10
- Redeem your points on a range of shopping, travel and merchandise rewards
- Transfer points to leading airline rewards programs like Asia Miles and Singapore Airlines' KrisFlyer
HSBC Qantas Rewards
- Pay a $99 annual fee
- Earn 1 Qantas Point8 for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases10 (capped at 10,000 points)
- Save $89.50 with complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership when you join9
More exclusive rewards
- Request additional credit cards free
- Special offers for World Mastercard cardholders
- HSBC Instant Savings providing you with the opportunity to take advantage of over 4,500 valuable offers every time you use your HSBC credit card with a free membership to Frequent ValuesTM by Entertainment Publication.
Added convenience comes as standard
- Choose your own PIN for greater ease and security with Credit Cards Online
- Make contactless payments with Mastercard® PayPass on purchases under $100
- Request next-day card replacements3 and make emergency cash advances of up to USD$2,0004
- Your complimentary insurance benefits5 include International Travel Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance, Guaranteed Pricing Scheme, Transit Accident Insurance and Purchase Protection Insurance
- Pay no interest on purchases for up to 55 days6 when you pay off the full monthly balance
Apply for a Premier Credit Card
New to HSBC Premier
Already have HSBC Premier
You might be interested in
Preferential pricing and rates for HSBC Premier accounts
Highly competitive rates across our full range of HSBC Premier Home Loans.
The best foreign exchange rates provided to HSBC Premier customers
Comprehensive cover, with the added extra of worthwhile discounts as a thank you for being an HSBC Premier customer.
Terms & ConditionsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Eligibility criteria for HSBC Premier applies and is set out in the HSBC Premier Personal Economy brochure (PDF, 3.58 MB). Eligibility criteria remains at HSBC's absolute discretion. Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. HSBC reserves the right to charge a monthly fee for the HSBC Premier service. We may vary the monthly service fee for HSBC Premier from time to time. The HSBC Premier privileges set out above are current as at September 2017 and are subject to change. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply to the HSBC Premier World Mastercard.
Credit provider is HSBC Bank Australia Limited. Mastercard is the trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. PayPass is the trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
1 HSBC Premier World Mastercard is based on a minimum credit limit of $15,000. For access to credit limits above this amount, you will need to complete a separate application form. The provision of a credit card is subject to local statutory and regulatory requirements. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. All applications are subject to HSBC's lending criteria.
2 Rewards Plus Program terms and conditions apply (PDF, 124 KB).
3 Applies only if you have an HSBC Premier World Mastercard. 24-hour card replacement service is operated by Mastercard® International and its appointed agent/third party service provider, and may not be possible in certain circumstances beyond their control which include difficulties in locating you.
4 You may borrow up to USD$2,000 provided you have capacity on your credit card and further amounts may be made available upon application and assessment by HSBC. Funds will only be provided in countries where HSBC is located and where you present adequate identification (such as your Passport, HSBC Premier World Mastercard or HSBC Premier ATM Card). You can request advance information about any fees, charges and interest that may apply. Any funds made available by HSBC are provided subject to terms and conditions and are subject to legal and regulatory requirements.
5 Insurance policies are issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177(AFSL No. 245631) trading as Allianz Global Assistance (under a binder from Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (AFSL No. 124708)) and HSBC Bank Australia Limited (ABN 48 006 434 162) (AFSL 232595). Terms and conditions, limits and exclusions available at www.hsbc.com.au. An excess may apply. HSBC does not issue these insurances and does not receive commissions on these policies or guarantee any benefits under this cover. HSBC has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. The cover provided is at no additional cost to cardholders. This document provides general information only and does not take into account what you currently have, want or need for your financial future. You should consider these matters and read the Information Booklet available at hsbc.com.au or by calling 1800 648 093.
6 Depending on when you make your purchases, when your statement is issued, and if you pay off the total outstanding balance your next statement of account on or before the due date. There are no interest free days on cash advances and balance transfers. You will not gain the benefit of the interest free period unless you pay the full balance (including balance transfers or promotional purchases) by the due date.
8 Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the HSBC Qantas Rewards terms and conditions. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and provide your valid membership number to HSBC in order to earn and redeem points. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available at qantas.com/terms. Eligible purchases exclude interest free and other promotions, balance transfers, business expenses, cash advances, fees and charges, any disputed transactions, BPAY® and any government fee or charge.
9 A joining fee usually applies, however HSBC has arranged for this to be waived for HSBC Credit Card customers opting in to HSBC Qantas Rewards. This offer is only available to customers who are not already Qantas Frequent Flyer members. Join the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
10 Eligible purchases exclude interest free and other promotions, balance transfers, business expenses, cash advances, fees and charges, disputed transactions, BPAY® and any government fee or charge.