View our range of credit card offers
Bupa Health Insurance offer
Credit Cards Balance Transfers
Pay down your balance faster and lower your interest rate. Save by transferring balances from other credit and store cards to HSBC Australia.
Interest Free Purchases
Spread out the repayments on your next major purchase using HSBC Interest Free1 at our participating merchant partners. Conditions apply.
Detour the everyday with Priceless® Cities
Discover a unique collection of experiences curated exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Visa offers + perks
Visa cardholders can gain access to a wide variety of offers and deals across travel, food & wine, sports, entertainment and more.
HSBC Instant Savings
Enjoy over 4,500 exciting offers from participating local cafes, restaurants, hotels, apartments, cinemas, groceries, petrol and much more, across Australia and New Zealand.
Terms & Conditions
Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 Australian Credit Licence 232595. Fees, charges, terms & conditions apply. HSBC's lending criteria apply. Visit www.hsbc.com.au or call 132 152. HSBC credit card account holders who have previously cancelled their card may be ineligible for this promotional offer.
- To be eligible for this offer from Bupa HI Pty Ltd (Bupa) you must be a new Bupa customer who takes out an Eligible Bupa Health Insurance Policy between 1 February 2021 and 30 April 2021 on direct debit, or payroll deduction (if available), who maintains this policy and makes all required payments for 30 days and provides the promotional code “HSBC-6 weeks” upon sign-up (Eligible Customer). An Eligible Bupa Health Insurance Policy is a selected single, single parent, single parent plus, couple, family or family plus combined Hospital and Extras product or packaged product issued by Bupa. Exclusions apply. Bupa Offer: Eligible Customers will receive from Bupa six-weeks complimentary health insurance. General: Yearly limits, waiting periods, fund and policy rules apply. Offer not available with any other Bupa promotional offer and is not available if you join through a price comparison site. View full terms and conditions of this offer here.
- Program Governance 2.1 HSBC's Home & Away Privilege Program ("the Program") is operated by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 ("HSBC") and issued to selected HSBC customers and its related companies. 2.2 HSBC invites you to use the Program by issuing you with an Eligible Card. 2.3 HSBC may terminate your use of the Program without notice and for any reason, including, if you: (a) do not comply with these terms and conditions; (b) do not comply with the terms and conditions of an Eligible Card; (c) cease doing business with HSBC or its related companies; or (d) abuse any privilege offered to you under the Program. 2.4 HSBC may change these terms and conditions at any time by way of providing notice to you. 2.5 Where it is reasonably practicable for HSBC to provide a notice, HSBC may provide a notice at any time before suspending or terminating the Program. 2.6 A change will be notified no later than the day on which it takes effect, unless required by any applicable law or code of conduct. 2.7 A notice from HSBC can be given to you by letter, or by being published on our website or in any national newspaper. We may also tell you of any changes to these terms and conditions in the monthly statement of your Eligible Card account. 2.8 The relevant provisions of the Banking Code of Practice apply to the Program.
- Benefits Under the Program 3.1 The Program benefits are listed in HSBC's Rewards Plus catalogue, on HSBC's website at www.hsbc.com.au, and/or in general advertising material. 3.2 All benefits are subject to availability and other terms and conditions may be imposed by us, or program participants. 3.3 Unless otherwise stated, no benefit may be used in conjunction with any other offer. The benefits, and any rights, cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or dealt with unless under these terms and conditions. 3.4 To claim a benefit, you must show your Eligible Card number, swipe the card, or quote the number over the telephone at the time of the transaction. If you don’t, you cannot claim the benefit at a later date.
- Liability 5.1 HSBC takes care to ensure that the information it publishes about the Program is accurate. HSBC does not accept any liability relating to information provided by third parties. 5.2 All descriptions of benefits are accurate at the time of publication and are based on information supplied by the program participants. 5.3 HSBC is not responsible for: (a) any benefit you receive under the Program; (b) any death or injury or consequential loss or damage from a benefit; or (c) any loss, theft or destruction of a benefit or voucher. 5.4 HSBC is not liable for: (a) any unauthorised use of the Program; (b) any failure by you to notify a Program Participant that a transaction is eligible for a benefit under the Program; (c) any benefit not being available for any reason; (d) any failure by a program participant to meet the terms and conditions on which it has agreed to provide a benefit; (e) any failure to notify you of any change in these terms and conditions, the benefits, program participants or qualifying goods and services; (f) the suspension of and/or termination of the Program; or (g) any malfunction, delay in replacing, or unauthorised use of Eligible Cards. 5.5 All conditions and warranties related to the condition, suitability, quality, or safety of any goods or services supplied under the Program are excluded to the full extent permitted by law. Any liability HSBC may have to you under legislation with these goods and services which cannot be excluded is limited, where permitted, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods or services again or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing the goods, at HSBC's option. 5.6 Program Participants do not have any authority, express or implied, to make any representations, warranties or statements on behalf of HSBC. 5.7 Any tax which is payable arising from your participation in the Program is your responsibility, including any goods and services tax.
- Eligible Cards. The following HSBC Cards are eligible in the Program: HSBC Low Rate Credit Card, HSBC Platinum Credit Card, HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card, HSBC Premier World MasterCard, HSBC Visa Debit Card and HSBC Premier Debit Card.