HSBC Balance Transfer
Pay off your outstanding balances faster with your special promotional interest rate.
Simplify your finances by consolidating your monthly repayments into one.
Don’t pay any more interest than you have to. Enjoy some real savings and pay off your outstanding balances with our low promotional interest rate.
Features and benefits:
- Apply online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- See your approval online instantly
- No additional fees
- Make more than one Balance Transfer1, up to your credit limit
How to apply for a HSBC Balance Transfer?
For registered HSBC Online Banking customers (via desktop)
- Log on to HSBC Online Banking by clicking on the button below.
- Go to My Banking then click on Credit Cards Online (under Credit Card Services).
- Click on Balance Transfer (under the Useful Links section on the left-hand side).
For registered HSBC Online Banking customers (via HSBC Mobile Banking app)
- Access the HSBC Mobile Banking app.
- Click on Credit Cards Online (on the left-hand side menu).
- Click on the Home button (on the top right corner).
- Click on Manage your account then click on Balance Transfer.
For registered Credit Cards Online customers
- Log on to Credit Cards Online by clicking on the button below.
- Select Manage your Account.
- Click on Balance Transfer (or choose from the Useful Links section on the left-hand side).
Terms & ConditionsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian Credit Licence 232595. Fees, charges, terms, conditions and HSBC’s lending criteria apply. Visit hsbc.com.au or call 132 152. HSBC credit card account holders who have previously cancelled their account may be ineligible for this promotional offer.
1 To be eligible for this special balance transfer rate, the balance transfer request must be made by completing the online form in Credit Cards Online or by calling HSBC on 132 152. Your account must be current and not in arrears at the time of processing your request. The balance transfer must be from non-HSBC credit cards. After the promotional period any balance outstanding from the balance transfer will accrue interest at the variable cash advance rate. HSBC will allocate payments we receive from you to pay off the portion of your balance which attracts the highest interest rate first and subsequently to portions of your balance attracting lower interest rates. This may mean applying any and all payments made to your HSBC credit card account to pay off other transactions such as purchases and cash advances before any balance transfer amount. Full HSBC Balance Transfer terms and conditions (PDF, 18KB) apply.