Partner with HSBC to offer interest-free finance.
Interest-free1 is a great option to help your customers finance a major purchase and spread out the payment. Because HSBC uses a credit card for interest free1, customers are able to make further purchases as 'add-ons', as long as they stay within their approved credit limit.
Highlights for retail credit
- Attract new customers by offering simple and great value interest free payment options
- Increase sales by bundling more products into affordable finance transactions
- Improve brand loyalty by taking advantage of our additional Interest free purchase program call Add Ons
Partner with HSBC for retail financial services
HSBC is one of the world's largest finance providers, with successful retail partnerships across Australia and overseas. We can offer your company a wide range of promotional interest-free1 terms and interest-bearing products, to help drive sales for your business.
We also offer comprehensive support services including:
- point of sale material promoting interest-free finance in store
- A state of the art customer driven application to fit into your sales model
- extensive training and telephone support services
- Automated settlement, so you get paid into your bank account hassle free
- Fair and Transparent pricing. No hidden costs. Just Great Rates!!!!
Register for Retail Credit
Ready to talk?
If you would like to find out more on how HSBC can help your company, please call 1300 300 883.
Terms & ConditionsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 Australian Credit Licence 232595. Fees, charges and lending criteria apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
- Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. See in-store for details. Unless repayments are deferred for a specified period as part of the promotional offer, repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $30, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application.